- Capacity: Guests: 1690
- Spaces: Broomhouse Room, Lobby, Mulgrave Theatre, Orangery, Palm Court, Ranleagh Room, The Hurlingham Suite, The Mulgrave Theatre, The Napier Room, The Quadrangle Suite, The Terrace Room
- Facilities: Conference Room, Floristry, Health Club, In House Catering, Outdoor Space, Production, Toastmaster
- Food and Beverage: Haute Cuisine Dinners, Summer Barbeques, Ultra-Modern Banqueting Kitchens
- Events: Balls, Christmas Parties, Christmas Parties London, Conferences, Dinners, Exhibitions, Receptions, Weddings
- Availability: Available All Year
- Recognition: A Member Of Prestigious Venues, Highly Commended in Prestigious Star Awards 2015, Prestigious Star Award Winner 2013, Winner in Prestigious Star Awards 2015
Bordering the Thames in Fulham and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, The Hurlingham Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown. Recognised throughout the world as one of Britain's greatest private members' clubs, it retains its quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern facilities and services for its guests.
This five star private members club set in extensive gardens is a suitable space to hold a range of fabulous five star events. The Hurlingham Suite makes up the renovated East Wing of the elegant Georgian Clubhouse. The individual rooms all lead into the spectacular glazed Palm Court, a wonderfully light and spacious area where diners and dancers can relish in its delights or hard-working conference delegates can relax. The Hurlingham Suite is designed to provide maximum flexibility with rooms of varying sizes and capacities that can be closed off for individual functions or thrown open to provide an impressively large total area that can seat up to 1000 diners. The self-contained theatre can accommodate a conference for up to 190 delegates. The ultra-modern banqueting kitchens can provide an excellent range of menus, from haute cuisine dinners to summer barbeques.Read More
The Wimbledon Ball sits comfortably in the calendar alongside Polo in the Park, the Salon Prive and the Boat Race Ball. Much of the Club's history is to be found in the world of sports, with Hurlingham acting as the headquarters for Polo for the British Empire, until the Second World War, and The World Croquet Federation holding its first world association croquet championship tournament in 1989.
Now in its 15th year the BNP Paribas Fortis Tennis Classic, at Hurlingham, is a thrilling combination of tennis legends alongside ATP tour players.