- Capacity: Guests: 150
- Spaces: Azahar, Lunea Terrace, Magnolia, Musa
- Facilities: Balinese Beds, Guest Rooms: 116, Gym, Meeting Rooms: 100 Delegates, Outdoor Pool, Outdoor Whirpool Tub Spa, Private Parking Garage, Two Bars Lounge
- Food and Beverage: Liquid Garden Restaurant, Lunae Terrace, Nectar Bar, Vivavoce Restaurant
- Events: Celebrations, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Private Dining, Product Launches, Weddings
- Decor: Elegant, Luxury With Avant-Gard Touches, Traditional
- Extras: In-Room Spa Treatments, YHI Wellness Spa
- Recognition: A Member Of Prestigious Venues, Michelin Starred Chef, Two Forks By Gambero Rosso, Winner in Prestigious Star Awards 2015, Winner in Prestigious Star Awards 2016
Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina, the masterpiece of the Gran Meliá brand, is enveloped by the legends of ancient Rome and the spectacular scenery of the historical Villa Agrippina, which once belonged to the Roman empress, mother of the Emperor Nero. Its rich history blends seamlessly with elegant interiors which masterfully balance traditional luxury with a sophisticated avant garde flair.
Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina boasts a truly exceptional location on the banks of the River Tiber and at the heart of the cultural and entertainment attractions of bustling Rome. Unique for its historical and cultural wealth, this luxury urban hotel sets new standards for luxury in the Italian capital. The exquisite taste and elegant design of the rooms at the hotel make it a leader amongst luxury hotels in Rome.
The greatest care has been taken to guarantee that guests have a truly exceptional experience in Rome. Each room has large windows, allowing light to flow freely through the room and offering stunning views of the city. Enjoy a unique experience in the exclusive Eternal City Suite. An elegant Suite of superior facilities equipped with the best views of Rome, as well as a spectacular outdoor terrace with splendid private outdoor whirlpool and relaxation area.
Featuring a beautiful deck and outdoor pool, the space is ideal for al fresco events, including weddings, private dining, celebrations and corporate events. Three dedicated meeting rooms also offer contemporary spaces for events and meetings.
Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina is located in the historical district of Gianicolo, one of the most attractive sightseeing areas in the city. The hotel is located near the famous area of Trastevere, close to the Palazzo Crivelli, St. Peter’s Basilica and Vatican City, Campo de’ Fiori and Piazza Navona.
Visiting this grand hotel in the heart of Rome and in an area declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is a unique experience, a journey through the history and culture of the Italian capital. Continue your journey through history in its library with an assortment of books and magazines and unique archaeological relics.
Valuable archaeological treasures were discovered during the building of this museum-hotel, the masterpiece of the Gran Meliá brand. Recognised by official historical sources as the ruins of the prestigious Villa Agrippina (first and second centuries AD), these priceless relics are now displayed in the elegant public spaces of the Gran Meliá Rome Hotel by the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage.