- Capacity: Guests: 5780
- Spaces: Artillery Garden Marquee, Manicured Lawn, The Ballroom, The Grand Hall
- Facilities: Air-Conditioning, Barbeques, Cloakroom Facilities, Dancefloor, DJ's/Disco's, Garden Games, Lighting & Production Including AV, Luxury WCs
- Food and Beverage: Bowl food, Canapes, Create Food & Party Design
- Events: BBQs, Buffets, Christmas Parties, Conferences, Dinners, Meetings, Parties, Receptions, Seated Lunches
- Decor: Lavish, The Midas Touch, Winter Theming
- Availability: June - July, November - December
- Extras: Food Stalls, Private Entrance, Security, Summer Funfair
- Recognition: A Member Of Prestigious Venues
Utilising both the inside and outside areas, the venue is ideal for summer parties, BBQ's, Award ceremonies and team building activities. The state of the art in-house production in addition to the AV package included, makes it an ideal venue for seated dinners, conferences, awards ceremonies and parties.
Set within the secure grounds of the Honourable Artillery Company, and against the stunning backdrop of the historic Armoury House and buildings, this event space is perfect for daytime and evening events for 400-2000 guests.
This purpose built structure, situated in five and a half acres of manicured lawns in the heart of the City, is designed with flexibility in mind and this versatile event space can be altered to suit individual bespoke requirements. If the weather is warm, an outside reception area is available in the venue's private garden.
Reception drinks can be served in the garden with garden furniture and lush green plants completing the feel. Should the weather be cooler guests can enjoy the views over the garden during their pre-dinner drinks from the main reception area. Gentle atmospheric lighting along with a large bar and occasional reception furniture will fill this area.
Built in 1735, Armoury House at the HAC is steeped in a long and fascinating history. The site on City Road has been occupied by the Honourable Artillery Company since 1641. The grounds, which extend to six acres, are home to many artillery buildings including Armoury House which is the home of the Company and of the Regiment.
Sitting in front of this stunning facade is four acres of manicured lawns and it was here in 1996 that The Ultimate Experience held the first run of events at the HAC. For the following seven years, The Ultimate Experience built a marquee every summer and Christmas hosting large scale corporate events for up to 3,000 guests at a time.