- Capacity: Guests: 700
- Spaces: Aqua, Arola, B Lounge, Church, D. Filipa, D. João, D. Manuel, D. Sebastião, Fonte da Porca, il Mercato, Jardim das Adens, Jardim das Damas, Jardim de S. Gonçalo, Jardim do Núncio, LAB by Sergi Arola, Midori, Monastery Cloisters, Old Kitchen, Sala Arabe, Sala Condes de Monsanto, Sala Coroa, Sala D. Alvaro de Castro, Sala D. Inês de Ayala, Sala D. Joana de Castro, Sala D. João de Castro, Sala D. Leonor, Sala D. Luís Castro, Sala D. Pedro de Castro, Sala das Armas, Sala dos Arcos, Sala Inf. D. Luís, Salão Nobre, Villa Tamariz Utopia, Viscondessa Rooms
- Facilities: Golf, Kids Club, Spa
- Events: Anniversaries, Banquets, Birthday Parties, Christmas Parties, Conferences, Corporate Functions, Corporate Incentives, Engagement Parties, Private Dining, Weddings
- Decor: Historical, Luxurious, Royal, Stylish
- Recognition: A Member Of Prestigious Venues
Located within a 545-acre national Park on the southern Sintra Mountains of Portugal, Penha Longa Resort is a breathtakingly beautiful destination for extravagant events. The estate encompasses a luxurious hotel, a nineteenth century palace, 27 spectacular golf holes set within historic ruins and a stunning Spa and Wellness centre. Once the retreat for the Portuguese Royal Family, Penha Longa lies just 16 miles (30 minutes drive) from downtown Lisbon, or a ten-minute drive from the beaches of Estoril and Cascais. Penha Longa is an extraordinary venue for milestone corporate events and memorable special celebrations.
With its unique location, historical event rooms, private church and beautiful gardens, the Penha Longa Resort makes every event simply magical. With state-of-the-art conference equipment, and more than 25 meeting rooms with natural daylight and historical setting, the Penha Longa Resort has the space and facilities required for almost any meeting or social gathering, from the grandest wedding banquet to meetings, conventions, conferences and presentations. For all open air activities, celebrations, social events and even work sessions, the Sintra mountain will be your backdrop and the sky your roof!Read More
Penha Longa's extensive history dates back to its foundation in 1355 by Friar Vasco Martins. The origins of Penha Longa can be traced back to the 14th century when its historic monastery was built and the area has been a place of sanctuary for centuries as well as a retreat for Portuguese royalty and foreign dignitaries.
The 16th Century chapel is the perfect venue for a ceremony and there is a choice of rooms for celebrations, including an outside terrace area for drinks. The beautiful Arcos Room under the monastery dormitories is large enough for over 150 guests or more. The Coroa Room is a fully restored ballroom. It was once the sleeping quarters of the Portuguese Royal Family when visiting Penha Longa and retains its sense of grandeur with an imposing staircase, allowing up to 570 guests to enter the ballroom in style.