- Capacity: Guests: 500
- Spaces: Babylon Restaurant, Club House, English Woodland Garden, Moo Room, Silver Bar Area, Spanish Garden, Spanish Hideaway, Tudor Garden, Tudor Walkway
- Facilities: BBQ, Entertainment, Event Production, Fireworks, Flowers, Lift Access, Photographers, Security
- Food and Beverage: BBQ, Champagne, Classic British Cuisine, Extensive Wine Cellar, Fine Food, Sunday Lunch
- Events: BBQs, Birthdays, Board Meetings, Breakfast Meetings, Celebrations, Christmas Parties, Christmas Parties London, Conferences, Garden Parties, Meetings, Private Dining, Product Launches, Secret Garden Lunches, Spring Events, Summer Parties, Weddings
- Decor: Chic, Glamorous, Luxurious, Modern, Stylish, Themed
- Availability: Friday - Saturday evening subject to availability, Monday - Saturday all day, Monday - Thursday evenings, Sundays
- Extras: Flamingos, Guestlist, Kareoke Set Available
- Recognition: 'Restaurant Manager Of The Year' Award 2009, A Member Of Prestigious Venues, Academy Of Food & Wine, Highly Commended Prestigious Star Awards 2014, Winner in Prestigious Star Awards 2015
The Roof Gardens in central London is a truly spectacular venue. Located one hundred feet above Kensington High Street and London's only rooftop Private Members Club, this outdoor venue is as glamorous as it comes. If you want to celebrate in style, or you need to find the perfect location for an important business event, look no further.
Events at The Roof Gardens are nothing less than spectacular. From dinners to discos, barmitzvahs to weddings, business meetings, training days and BBQs on balmy summer nights. Explore the breathtaking landscaped gardens home to numerous wildlife, including resident Flamingos, Splosh and Pecks. Enjoy cocktails and live music in the Spanish Garden before slipping upstairs to beautiful Babylon restaurant for dinner under the stars. The stunning Spanish hideaway in the Spanish Garden is available between May and September for up to 40 guests for a variety of events. VIP tables inside the Clubhouse come with a devoted cocktail waitress who will ensure your party has a spectacular night to remember.
The Roof Gardens is a venue that must be seen to be believed. A haven of style and relaxed glamour, with its babbling streams and exotic palm trees; situated one hundred feet above Kensington High Street. It has an opulent cocktail bar and spacious dance floor which complements the stunning VIP area for those seeking the ultimate in privacy.
The Private Dining Room at Babylon, can cater for up to 12 guests and is a perfect setting for that special lunch or dinner, whether entertaining colleagues, clients or celebrating with family and friends. With its own private balcony for reception drinks and your own dedicated waiter, you can even bring your own music to play. And on Friday and Saturday evenings, why not combine a private dinner with the Private members Club below at the Roof Gardens to continue the celebrations. The Roof Gardens is part of Virgin Limited Edition, Sir Richard Branson's portfolio of unique retreats. Virgin Limited Edition - the luxury portfolio of Virgin Hotels Group Limited.
Originally above Derry and Tom's department store which opened in 1933, The Roof Gardens were the dream child of the vice president of Barkers, Trevor Bowen, who employed landscape architect Ralph Hancock to realise his vision. There are three themed gardens, with over 70 full size trees, a flowing stream stocked with fish and resident flamingos Splosh and Pecks.Read More