- Capacity: Guests: 600
- Spaces: Beach Venue, Best Venue On The Beach, Bukit Suite Garden, Candi Bentar Cultural Stage, Nakula, Pandawa, Puri Kencana Ballroom, Sadewa, Saraswati Lounge, Sunset Bay View, Taman Gita Garden, The Beach, The Gardens
- Facilities: Free WiFi, Gym & Health Centre, Planet Trekkers Childrens Centre, Room Service, Spa Uluwatu
- Food and Beverage: Bella Cucina, Club Lounge, Jimbaran Gardens, Ko Restaurant, Sunset Beach Bar & Grill, Taman Gita Terrace
- Events: Birthdays, Board Meetings, Celebrations, Corporate Functions, Engagement Parties, Honeymoons, Private Dining, Product Launches, Receptions, Romantic, Summer Parties, Weddings
- Decor: Contemporary, Elegant, Luxurious, Modern, Traditional Balinese
- Availability: Available All Year
- Extras: Beachside Spa Pavilions, Jivana Villa, Romantic dining beachside
- Recognition: A Member Of Prestigious Venues, Business Traveller Awards 2013 - Best Resort Hotel, Prestigious Star Awards Winner 2014
A breathtaking venue on one of the most romantic beaches in the world, InterContinental Bali Resort offers a luxurious oasis of magic and relaxation to all its guests. Set within a landscape of native flora and exotic palms, the hotel provides the ideal backdrop for a variety of events, celebrations and meetings. This remarkable resort and beach setting is without a doubt one of the most prestigious destinations for honeymooners and couples seeking an extraordinary celebration.
InterContinental Bali Resort is a tropical beach side paradise overlooking the azure waters of Jimbaran Bay. Visitors are instantly enchanted by the beauty of the hotel landscape and by the unparalleled welcome they receive on this magical island.
Traditional Balinese architecture is seamlessly interwoven with modern facilities; where winding lagoons and water fountains complement Indonesian artwork, representing local legends and culture. The on site Uluwatu spa is known for providing luxurious treatments in the most sensational settings. The centrally positioned communal relaxation area is wonderfully elegant featuring marble statues and water fountains as well as a sunken Jacuzzi and an outdoor relaxation area with sun beds. The resort also has a number of stunning pools reflecting the lush greenery as well as the mesmerising Balinese sunsets, famous the world over. Alfresco dining is actively encouraged, as is private romantic moments that include fine dining on the beach, seafood barbecues or decadent afternoon teas.
As one of Bali’s most renowned properties, InterContinental Bali Resort offers a luxurious range of 417 beautifully-appointed rooms, suites and private villas, housed in six separate wings, blending modern convenience with traditional Balinese design. Created as spacious private havens for relaxation and rejuvenation, rooms feature marble bathrooms and private balconies with either ocean, pool, lagoon or beachside garden views. The pristine stretch of beach outside the resort is known to be one of the finest on the island.
Set within a landscape of native flora and exotic palms, the resort lends itself spectacularly to destination weddings. Bali is often described as one of the most romantic places on earth. There are a variety of truly inspiring settings for wedding receptions and ceremonies both indoor and outdoor. The bride and groom can opt for the rich pageantry of a traditional Balinese wedding or for a simpler ceremony suited to their own individual style. Couples can have an intimate ceremony on the beach or entertain a large wedding group of up to 600 guests in its grand indoor event spaces. From pre-nuptial indulgence at Spa Uluwatu, to choosing the right reception menu and post-wedding accommodation, InterContinental Bali Resort expertly handles weddings and is dedicated to creating the perfect day.
One of Bali’s most renowned and enduring properties, this five-star resort was the first luxury property of its kind to be built on the shores of Jimbaran Bay. Completed in 1993 and surrounded within the boundaries of exclusive Jimbaran Bay, on the island’s southern coast, this 418-room Bali hotel resort was designed to blend modern convenience with traditional Balinese architecture. The InterContinental Hotels & Resorts portfolio includes 168 hotels located in more then 60 countries, with over 60 years of experience.Read More