- Capacity: Guests: 186
- Spaces: Beach, Benjarong, Private Sand Bank, Sala Bar, Sand Bar, Sea Grill, The Market, Treetop Venue, Wedding Pavilion, Yoga Pavilion
- Facilities: Air-Conditioning, Bars, Beach Volleyball, Boutiques, Complimentary Bicycles, Fitness Centre, Jacuzzi, Kids Club, Outdoor Pool, Spa, Tennis Court, Wellness Centre, WiFi, Wine Cellar, Yoga Instructor
- Food and Beverage: Arabic, BBQ, Champagne, Cocktails, Fine Food, International, Maldivian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Seasonal A La Carte, Thai, Traditional Cuisine
- Events: Anniversaries, Birthday Parties, Celebrations, Cocktail Receptions, Corporate Incentives, Engagement Parties, Film Location, Honeymoons, Private Dining, Receptions, Summer Parties, Weddings
- Decor: Beach, Elegant, Luxurious, Modern, Patio, Thai Furnishings, Traditional Decor, Tropical
- Extras: Butlers, Catamaran Sailing, Cycling, Diving, Kayaking, Kite Surfing, Line Fishing, Luxury Yacht Sailing, Picnic Baskets, Private Plunge Pool, Snorkelling, Sun Deck Villa, Water Skiing
- Recognition: A Member Of Prestigious Venues, Winner in Prestigious Star Awards 2016
Dusit Thani Maldives gracefully blends Thai hospitality with the unparalleled luxury of the Maldives. It is a magical venue encircled by white sandy beaches, a stunning 360 degree living house reef and a turquoise lagoon. This luxurious venue on Mudhdhoo Island is the first ever UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives. It is just 35 minutes by seaplane from the capital city Malé and 10 minutes by speedboat from the Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport in Baa Atoll. The natural beauty of the Indian ocean forms the perfect backdrop for any breaktaking event at Dusit Thani Maldives.
Experience palate-pleasing perfection at the Market where diners can kick start their day with a veritable feast that spans the globe. Benjarong, the signature Thai restaurant, takes diners to the Land of Smiles with authentic delicacies and touches of antique Thai elements tastefully infused into the modern interiors.
Sala Bar is ideal for outstanding private celebrations and this is where romance comes alive! Guests to any event are invited to gather with friends to toast with a signature Thai cocktail, enjoying attentive service and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. On the other hand, the Sand Bar is the perfect place to gather for a drink on a sun lounger or indulge in some tempting snacks whilst gazing out over the ocean. Situated alongside the infinity pool – one of the largest in the Maldives – treat your guests to a sunset aperitif before dinner or groove to the mesmerizing musical tunes of the live band. Dusit Thani Maldives is certainly a venue to nurture unforgettable memories.
With 26 natural atolls, comprising 1192 islands, the Maldives has increasingly gained popularity for luxury events since the 1970s. Today it is home to a series of outstanding luxury event spaces, including Dusit Thani Maldives. Dusit Thani is part of Dusit International, a Bangkok-based hotel and resort company, founded in 1948 by Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui.
Surrounding the island perimeter, the living house reef is a snorkeller’s paradise ideal for discovering an underwater world just metres from the beach. Baa Atoll is not only home to Dusit Thani Maldives but also has the distinction of being a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. Lush coconut palm trees are fringed by white sand beaches and a blue lagoon, creating the impression of a castaway haven.