- Capacity: Guests: 406
- Spaces: Al Falak Ballroom, Assawan Amphitheatre, Beach Venue, Boardrooms: 5, Diplomatic, Function Room, Marina Garden, Presidential Suites, Royal Suites, Tameen and Al Areeka Majlis, The Club
- Facilities: Assawan Spa, Fitness Centre, Studio
- Food and Beverage: Al Iwan, Al Mahara, Al Muntaha, Bab Al Yam, Junsui, Majlis Al Bahar, Sahn Eddar, Skyview Bar
- Events: Banquets, Board Meetings, Charity Events, Conferences, Corporate Functions, Cultural Events, Engagement Parties, Family Celebrations, Gala Dinners, Honeymoons, Product Launches, Receptions, Weddings
- Decor: Captivating Interiors, Colors Of The UAE, Incorporating, Inspired From Arabia, Traditional
- Extras: Arrive By Rolls Royce, Helicopter
- Recognition: A Member Of Prestigious Venues, Conde Nast Gold List 2011, Highly Commended in Prestigious Star Awards 2015, Highly Commended Prestigious Star Awards 2014, Winner in Prestigious Star Awards 2016
Rising from the Arabian Gulf on an island 280 metres from the shores of the renowned Jumeirah beach and designed to resemble the graceful sails of an Arabian dhow, Burj Al Arab soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating Dubai’s coastline. Burj Al Arab has been recognised as one of the finest hotels in the world and offers the ultimate in luxury accommodation.
Already a world landmark the Burj Al Arab silhouette defines Dubai. The interior design of of the hotel is evocative of a contemporary Arabian fantasy. The magnificent lobby is sumptuously carpeted in a rich combination of vibrant colours and lavish materials. With beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf some rooms feature spiral staircases that lead from one floor to the next.
The Club Suite with its spectacular views of both sea and desert and its unique recreation facilities make it an ideal venue for both corporate and private entertainment. The stately and opulent 2 bedroom Royal Suite on the 25th floor is the last word in luxury, with its lavishly appointed interiors, majestic colour scheme and sumptuous furnishings. Immaculate service in sensational settings, ensures a winning combination for large or small events. The breathtaking venues and delectable catering combine to create perfectly executed, bespoke events at the world’s most luxurious hotel.
For high profile corporate clients, the 27th floor boasts five distinctive, purpose-built boardrooms. For larger conferences, the superior, uniquely circular ballroom creates an opulent setting with natural daylight and dazzling crystal chandeliers. When it comes to dining there are no fewer than 7 restaurants and bars to choose from.
Al Mahara restaurant is poised 200 metres above sea level, Al Muntaha features 12 live cooking stations and 45 specialized Asian chefs, Skyview Bar offers the finest selection of rare spirits and fine wines while Sahn Eddar provides the perfect backdrop to enjoy morning coffee or afternoon tea. Bab Al Yam is located amidst lush landscaped gardens and alongside Burj Al Arab’s private sundeck. Ultimately, The choice is yours.
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. The company was founded in 1997 with the aim to become a hospitality industry leader through establishing a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts.
Building on this success, in 2004 Jumeirah Group became a member of Dubai Holding - a collection of leading Dubai-based businesses and projects - in line with a new phase of growth and development for the Group. Construction of Burj Al Arab began in 1994. It was built to resemble the sail of a dhow, a type of Arabian vessel.