- Capacity: Rooms: 18, Suites: 49
- Spaces: Boutique 60, Brunello Lounge, Four Poster Beds, Kensington Suite
- Facilities: Bar, Chauffeurs Available, The Baglioni Spa
- Food and Beverage: Brunello Lounge Restaurant
- Events: Business Meetings, Celebrations, Conferences, Corporate Events, Dinners, Private Lunches, Product Launches
- Decor: Fire Places, Incredible Comfort, Modern Design, Sophisticated Design, The Elegance Of Italian Style, Victorian Forms
- Recognition: A Member Of Prestigious Venues, Nominated In 2005 For Best Hotel Bar In The Europe-Wide Villegiature Hotel Awards
With views of the Kensington Gardens, four poster beds, and fire places each room is sure to provide a relaxing haven for travellers who appreciate the finer things in life.
Baglioni provides a 5 star deluxe environment, with unique Italian style and design with its 67 rooms and suites with exceptional views overlooking Hyde Park and Kensington Palace and gardens. Guests are a stone's throw away from the city's cultural highlights such as Royal Albert Hall, Victoria & Albert Museum and the main shopping district featuring Harrods and Harvey Nichols.
The refined Brunello Lounge & Restaurant, inspired by the famous Tuscan wine, is considered to be one of the trendiest restaurants in the city of London and offers its guests contemporary Italian cuisine made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. It is a versatile area featuring ambiances with luxurious details: comfortable grey and gold velvet armchairs, Murano glass candelabras and an imposing fireplace, as well as the designer touch of the bar which dominates the room. Relax during the ultimate pampering experience SPC skincare offers in the sophisticated Baglioni Spa.
The Executive Rooms are Elegantly furnished in contemporary style, with walls covered in fabric, a bedspread which matches the colours of the room and black parquet flooring. The bedside tables and desks are made of black wood and the curtains have three layers: one in transparent silk, one in chenille and one of the same textile and colour as the tapestries. Some Executive rooms have a private terrace with table and chairs.
The Baglioni Hotel London opened March 15th 2004 is part of the Baglioni Hotel Collection Group. As well as being part of the Leading Hotels of the World, it is a symbol of Italian luxury and hospitality. Enjoy the bubbly atmosphere, the dedicate aroma and sensuous taste of traditional ingredients fresh from Italy in the fashionable Brunello Lounge and Restaurant.
The stylish cocktail bar serves an international selection of cocktails and was nominated in 2005 for Best Hotel Bar in the prestigious Europe-wide Villegiature hotel awards.