- Capacity: Guests: 100
- Spaces: College Room, Garden Room and Patio, Oak Room, The Ballroom, The Billiard Room, The Boardroom
- Facilities: Cloakroom, Concierge Service, Outdoor Terrace, Venue Manager
- Food and Beverage: Award-Winning Catering, British Cuisine, On Site Catering, Specialist Diets Catered For
- Events: Bar Mitzva, BBQs, Board Meetings, Breakfast Meetings, Christenings, Christmas Parties, Christmas Parties London, Cocktail Receptions, Corporate Dinners, Lectures, Lunches, Meetings, Networking, Private Dining, Seminars, Spring Events, Summer Parties, Weddings
- Decor: Antique Furnishings, Edwardian, Elegant, Original Features, Wood Panelling
- Availability: Available All Year
- Extras: Alfresco dining, Dedicated Event Coordinator, Views of Prince's Garden
- Recognition: A Member Of Prestigious Venues
This intimate and atmospheric building, with it's antique furniture and wood panelling, provides an elegant Edwardian setting for intimate private and corporate events. The private terrace overlooking leafy Prince’s Gardens is a unique feature and a rarity in central London. Ideal for meetings, seminars, workshops, receptions and private dinners, 58 Prince's Gate is a unique and delightful venue.
An historic and exclusive venue with a private terrace in Kensington offering a variety of intimate meeting spaces, ideal for private and corporate events. This unique venue comes complete with it's own charming terrace overlooking Prince's Gardens, perfect for a private dinner, BBQ or an outdoor drinks reception. The striking Ballroom can be used for seminars, workshops or product launches and the beautiful wood panelled Boardroom is ideal for board meetings and presentations.
The venue's unique character and charm is laid bare in its original restored Edwardian features. An ideal venue for intimate social events including Birthday Parties, Christenings, Bar and Bat mitzva's, Afternoon Tea, Holy Communions and Engagement Parties. With an award winning in-house catering team and on-site AV support, Prince's Gate can cater for a variety of private and corporate events that require a central London location.
The Ballroom is a luxurious and historic space suitable for board meetings, breakfast meetings, seminars and receptions, while the Boardroom is a more intimate space, suitable for smaller corporate functions, private dining and lectures. The College room on the ground floor is a bright, airy space ideal for intimate meetings or small gatherings and The Billiard room on the top floor is a light filled adaptable space, ideal for Christmas Parties. Arguably the pièce de résistance, The Garden Room is one of Prince's Gate's largest rooms with access to a beautiful patio offering alfresco dining with views out over Prince's Garden, perfect for glamourous summer parties and cocktail receptions.
Owned and run by Imperial College London, 58 Prince’s Gate forms part of the Freake Estate, designed by Charles James Freake in the 19th century. Located in the heart of South Kensington, this impressive house boasts Edwardian features, original chandeliers and historic paintings.Read More