Get your new year off to a flying start with almost 60% off DDR rates at two historic townhouse venues in Kensington. 58 Prince’s Gate is a unique townhouse, complete with antique furniture and wood panelling. The venue’s range of welcoming meeting rooms in traditional members club style make the perfect backdrop for influential meetings and events. Its sister venue, Grade II listed Victorian residence 170 Queen’s Gate, is a magnificent venue with its own private walled garden and is the perfect location for an intimate event. Book either venue by 31st January for an event taking place between Jan – March this year and you can enjoy a reduced DDR rate.
DDR – £47 per person (was £75)
• Room hire
• Projector and screen
• Arrival tea, coffee and pastries
• Mid-morning tea, coffee and biscuits
• Working lunch
• Afternoon tea, coffee and chef’s cake selection
• Mineral water
• Notepads and pens
More about the venues:
• 58 Prince’s Gate is an intimate and atmospheric building, with antique furniture and wood panelling, providing an elegant Edwardian setting for meetings. Discover 58 Prince’s Gate
• 170 Queen’s Gate is the only venue with its own elegant walled garden in the sought after area of South Kensington. Nestled amongst world class museums and prestigious venues, this location is ideal for events. Discover 170 Queen’s Gate
Terms & Conditions
• Bookings must be made by 31st January 2017.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
• Offer must be booked via Prestigious Venues.
To redeem this offer or to find out more, click on the “Enquire” button below.